Review by MACYS.COM 2020-11-16
I’ve tried a lot of lip liners over the years and this Lord & Berry Ultimate is great! It stays on for a long time and keeps my lipstick from bleeding into my lip lines. I like the way it goes on so smoothly and the Nude color looks very natural and works with a number of lipsticks I have. Quality product.
- Review by MACYS.COM2020-11-16Lip liner was good. It is very dry but stays on all morning .
- Review by MACYS.COM2020-11-16This liner stays put. I love it. Doesn't smear and it goes on smooth.
- Review by MACYS.COM2020-11-16It is a great everyday use lip liner, especially for the price. It goes on so smooth, and is moisturizing and also long lasting. The color is quite nice too. And the pencil doesn't break easily when sharpened like some other lipliners.
- Review by MACYS.COM2020-11-16I really like this lipliner. It was easy to apply and the color stays on for a good period of time. I like that is smooth and doesn’t feel drying like other liners I have used. I wish I could have tried a different color because this color is a little more brown than I like. I like a little bit more of a wine/mauve color for a bit of a darker color.
- Review by MACYS.COM2020-11-16The Ultimate Lip Liner in Nude perfectly frames and maintains the outline of the lips for a natural look throughout the day
- Review by MACYS.COM2020-11-16I got the nude color. It seemed very dry to me. I lined my lips and filled them in with the pencil too. It is very matte. I put some clear gloss over it. I can’t attest to the lasting power since the color was just not right for my fair skin.
- Review by MACYS.COM2020-11-16I found it to be dry and it didn't last long. Also to sheer wasn't crazy about the color.
- Review by MACYS.COM2020-11-16This Lord & Berry lip liner is simply beautiful. The formula is creamy and for being a matte finish, it is not drying at all. It goes on smooth and creamy but it doesn’t leave your lips dry. It is very long lasting. I put it on in the morning, ate lunch and I barely noticed it diminishing. The color I have is #3035 Nude. You can see from my pictures that it is a true nude color. I can’t wait to try the other colors and products Lord & Berry has to offer.
- Review by MACYS.COM2020-11-16This lip liner creates very smooth line and stays on longer. Perfectly for everyday use. The color is true color. Really good quality lip liner. Love it!
- Review by PixieStix2018-05-11Back in my disco days, I used to buy Lord & Berry ultimate lip liners at my local drugstore...they were 2.99 back then! Here I am, 35 years later, STILL buying them...too bad they're not 2.99 lol...They're the ONLY liners that work for me!
- Review by Kelsey28972017-05-31I love this lip liner!
- Review by nhov2017-04-10So pigmented, and very long lasting! Would recommend :)
- Review by hamanda2017-03-24The most AMAZING pencil I have EVER used! Rich pigment that last all day, zero drying or flaking and the most precise line I have experienced. Will wear this forever.
- Review by macnar2017-03-17I'm obsessed with the way this product just glides on your lips and keeps your lipstick looking flawless for hours! Love the shade range as I can mix and match and blend shades too!
- Review by Abbiiee2017-03-14I love a good purple lip! Plum and romantic rose are my favourite purple looks, they really help add to my statement look - so pigmented!!!!
- Review by PepH2017-03-02This is absolutely the best lip liner I have EVER used. Very smooth color stays. Feels fantastic! I received the #3035 in nude and it is almost like a nude rust rather than the pinkish color that is shown. Again. LOVE. IT.
- Review by MACYS.COM