Shodō is a form of calligraphy or artistic writing of the Japanese language.
Lord and Berry Shodō eye liner pen features a Japanese calligraphy-inspired that draws precise thick and super-fine lines. Shodō tapered , precision brush design makes it easy to paint on pure, deep color that will not budge. Combined with a formula that dries super-quick for a smudge-proof application, Shodō liquid liner glides on smoothly. The film-type base line is resistant to sweat and water but it dissolves away in warm water.
• Japanese calligraphy-inspired
• draw precise thick and super-fine lines
• tapered precision brush design
• sweat and water resistant
• does not budge
• tapered precision brush maximizes the result
• color rich
• easy removable with WARM water
• easy to use