Only·One is a colorless mixing base that gives you a versatility in the use. It creates a customized shiny look or, thanks to its wax formula, it can be used with Lord & Berry Stardust Eye Shadow Loose Powder and Glitter.
For professional use.
• For best results, use Fluid Delicate to remove any excess oils from the skin.
• Scoop out the desired amount of Mixing Base Shine using a spatula and transfer it to a palette.
• Add desired pigments and mix together thoroughly until the desired color is achieved.
• The more pigment that is added, the more coverage you can achieve.
• Apply to the eyes, lips, face and/or body using fingertips, a sponge or brush.
• For best results on eyes application first add Color Fix Eye Primer onto your lid.
• Apply a thin film of Only·One Mixing Base onto your lid using fingertips or brush.
• Tilt your head back to allow a more favorable angle for application; this also reduces the chances of glitter falling onto your face or into your eyes. If desired, place a tissue under your lower lashes to catch any stray glitter.
• Close your eyes and apply Glitter using fingertips or brush
• To brush off glitter that has fallen onto your face, close your eyes and use a large fan brush with a flicking motion to sweep any glitter away.
Following the same instruction described above you can apply Glitter in other parts of the face and body.
ALONE FOR A SHINE EFFECT:
Dot Only·One where light would naturally hit your face (eyes, cheekbones, browbones) for a beautiful shiny complexion.